Web services and Rich Internet Applications documentation request

From: David Geer <david@geercom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:28:46 -0500
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Can someone point me to documentation on what is being developed in this Working Group in the way of web services that specifically serve the needs of Rich Internet Applications? I am a technology reporter covering RIAs. Links would be great.

Best Regards,
David Geer

This message may be privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it without reading. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender at