RE: XMLHttpRequest send() Method Uploads On Inappropriate HTTP Protocols

From: Hans Meiser <brille1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:41:49 +0100
To: <annevk@opera.com>, <public-webapps@w3.org>

OK, I see... Given this definition then, the case is closed.

However, I see a lack in the definition regarding resources obtained by a POST request: Not ALL headers will be returned with expected values if uploaded data is not going to be sent to the host.

Best regards,
www.axeldahmen.de
Axel Dahmen