[XHR] status

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:38:49 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
We somehow have to deal with the issues described in this email:

I'm not sure how to deal with those myself so advice would be welcome, as
mentioned in that email.

As far as I can tell that is the only technical issue that is currently
outstanding with this draft.

There are several non-technical issues we need to make decisions over at
some point (non-technical being everything that does not affect
conformance). Namely one regarding the security considerations thread and
one regarding having a reference to HTML5. My position on both is
hopefully clear from the respective threads, but to close them down I
think we need to have a Working Group decision on the matter and allow
people to raise Formal Objections if they so desire.

I'm waiting with the disposition of comments until all technical issues
are resolved.

Anne van Kesteren