[XHR] status

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:38:49 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
We somehow have to deal with the issues described in this email:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JanMar/0634.html

I'm not sure how to deal with those myself so advice would be welcome, as
mentioned in that email.

As far as I can tell that is the only technical issue that is currently
outstanding with this draft.

There are several non-technical issues we need to make decisions over at
some point (non-technical being everything that does not affect
conformance). Namely one regarding the security considerations thread and
one regarding having a reference to HTML5. My position on both is
hopefully clear from the respective threads, but to close them down I
think we need to have a Working Group decision on the matter and allow
people to raise Formal Objections if they so desire.

I'm waiting with the disposition of comments until all technical issues
are resolved.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/