[widgets] Testing infrastructure for Widget Access Request Policy (WARP) spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:00:11 -0500
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Hi Dom, All

During the 4-Feb-2010 widgets voice conference, we discussed how to
test WebApps' WARP spec [WARP] and Marcos raised  concerns about how
to test the spec given it requires at least two domains to test
against since the test cases will make cross-domain requests:

  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/04-wam-minutes.html#item07

Marcos indicated you had mentioned some related work (i.e. cross-
domain testing) has been done at the W3C thus we are wondering if you
have a testing infrastructure we can use/leverage.

-Art Barstow

Reference: Action-490 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/490

[WARP] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/