[widgets-twi] window object

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:41:47 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

After P&C, I'm looking now at the Widget Interface spec, in particular to check the test suite and produce the implementation report. I have a problem with the spec. In GPAC, we implement only SVG not HTML5, with the Window object. So I'm wondering how should the widget object be implemented in a UA that does not support the window object ?

Best regards,

Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group
Telecom ParisTech