[XHR2] AnonXMLHttpRequest()

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:50:19 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I'm not really convinced we need all of

to handle the simple use case it is for. I think UMP can be layered on top
of CORS by simply letting the origin be a unique identifier and always
have the credentials flag be false. A new constructor could be used for
XMLHttpRequest -- maybe called AnonXMLHttpRequest() -- to enable this

Since most people in the WG seem to think we should have both UMP and CORS
this solution seems much more straightforward and practical.

Anne van Kesteren