[widgets-interface] Marking Widget as [NoInterfaceObject]

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:40:00 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi,

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-widgets-apis-20091222/#the-widget-interface
currently declares the Widget interface without extended attributes.

I believe it is not the goal of the specification to expose the
interface itself in the global namespace, so I think it should be marked
with a [NoInterfaceObject] extended attribute.

There is also a typo in the note under the declaration of the interface:
"e.g., a user agent can to support" (probably missing the verb
"choose").

Dom