[widgets] TWI: Fixes to test cases

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:53:56 +0000
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that I've checked in some fixes to bugs in the
Widget Interface test cases in CVS.

I also noticed an issue with the WebIDL test case that I wasn't
willing to dive into as I believe it is auto-generated from the
documentation (?) - this is a misinterpretation of the "WindowWidget"
abstract interface; the test checks for a "WindowWidget" interface
even though the spec doesn't require one - it just requires the window
interface to have a widget object.