[widgets] P&C typo in 9.1.9. Rule for Parsing a Non-negative Integer

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:06:21 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi, I found a typo in 9.1.9. Rule for Parsing a Non-negative Integer.

Step 8.D currently reads: "If position is not past the end of input,
go to 7 in this algorithm."

But should read: "If position is not past the end of input, go to 5 in
this algorithm."

This should have no impact on anyone who has implemented, as they
would have had to performed 5 anyway (setting nextchar to be next
character at position). We also have tests in the test suite that
would have caught out any implementation doing this incorrectly. See,
for instance:
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/test-suite/test-cases/ta-BxjoiWHaMr/003/

--
Marcos Caceres