Re: [widgets] duplicated feature elements ?

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:50:57 +0100
To: "cyril.concolato" <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Cyril Concolato
<cyril.concolato@enst.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There is a test in the test suite for duplicated param element with the same
> name but different value (v9.wgt). But I did not find, a similar test for
> duplicated feature elements with the same name. Is this allowed or not ? The
> algorithm in Step 7 does not say.

This is allowed. I've added the following note to make that clear (not
checked into cvs yet):

"Note: This specification allows feature elements with the same name
and/or value to be declared more than once. Handling of duplicate
feature requests is left up to the implementation."

I don't think it's necessary to test this; but if other people want a
test for it, I can add it.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au