IndexedDB - renaming

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:38:23 +0100
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

A while ago, we discussed some simple renaming of the IndexedDB
interfaces. I have already closed

as it was a very simple fix. I would like to recap the rest of the
changes I am planning to make, just to make sure that everyone is ok
with them:

1. Drop the "Request" prefix from our async interface names and add
the "Sync" suffix to the sync interfaces.

2. Rename IDBIndexedDatabase to IDBFactory. My original proposal was
also renaming IDBDatabase to IDBConnection but Jonas had an objection
to that. So let's keep it IDBDatabase for now.

What do you think?