Re: [IndexDB] Proposal for async API changes

On 6/9/2010 3:36 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> At the very least, explicitly loading things into an honest-to-god
> array can make it more obvious that you're eating memory in the form
> of a big array, as opposed to just a "magically transform my blob of
> data into something more convenient".
I'm sorry, but if a developer can't figure out that if they are given a
big array (that is a proper Array in JavaScript) that it is the cause of
large amounts of memory usage, I don't see how them populating it
themselves is going to raise any additional flags.

Cheers,

Shawn