Re: [admin] DVCS platform at W3C

We have started using Mercurial for IndexedDB. I would like to propose moving the IndexedDB spec's location to that repository in order to enable multiple editors to work on it. Does anyone see a problem with that?

Also, we will need help to host the editor's draft from mercurial instead of cvs. What is the best way to do that?

Nikunj