Re: [widgets] rename View Mode Media Feature spec

+1 to Marcos suggestion (and by extension +1 to Robin's, unless we are
expecting people to distinguish between "the view mode media feature"
and "the quote-view mode-unquote media feature" and pronounce them in
that way)

---
ricardo

--
Ricardo Varela  -  http://phobeo.com  -  http://twitter.com/phobeo
"Though this be madness, yet there's method in 't"