Re: Extending CSSOM Views matchMedium with callback

From: Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen@openbossa.org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:53:52 -0300
To: Joćo Eiras <joaoe@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
Ola Joao,

That would mean that the user would have to manually call all
matchMedium queries the user is interested in to find out which one
changed, without us being able to optimize this by not redoing the
parsing of the queries etc.

Att,
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org