Re:Re: can we extend some html file as resource in a widget?

From: 石梦军 <talking1239@126.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:35:21 +0800 (CST)
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi Chaals:I means as follows:1> If there is <a> link from index.html to nextPage.html, how we should to deal with it. 2> if we want to open an page (another.html) which localed at the widget packagefrom the index.html, what should i write the code.  Thanks.Best my regards!

在2010-04-29 22:26:20,"Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com> 写道: