Re: Client side JavaScript i18n API

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:21:00 +0200
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-i18n-core@w3.org
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Hi,

In general a good place for discussion that involves W3C/TC39 coordination is public-script-coord@w3.org. It doesn't have an attached group and therefore cannot publish specifications, but that's a sausage-making detail that can be handled orthogonally (we just need to find a WG that can justify having this in its charter).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/