Re: [IndexedDB] Explaining Asynchronous event-style interface

On 3/30/2010 1:37 PM, Shawn Wilsher wrote:
> Having open return an IDBRequest and not having the request property on
> IndexedDatabaseRequest would solve this problem. I'm going to prototype
> an implementation in Mozilla this way to see if any issues come up, but
> I don't currently foresee any.
Does anybody object to having all the asynchronous methods return an
IDBRequest instead of having to access the property on the parent
object?  This change greatly reduces the code complexity (Ben Turner has
converted the sample code to it and it's much easier to read/follow).
If not, I'll file a bug to have the spec updated.

Cheers,

Shawn