Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:58:42 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:37:33 -0700 Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com> wrote:
> I think ericu is baking in a distinction in between 'permanent' and
> 'temporary' in the FileSystem API he's working on. Some harmony across all
> flavors of local storage could be good.

He is:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/file-system/file-dir-sys.html#using-localfilesystemsync

I haven't seen ericu pop up in this thread but I guess he's reading it. Either way, it's certainly an approach that I'd be happy to see fine-tuned to be more or less consistent across various local storage mechanisms.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/