Re: CORS Last Call status/plans? [Was: Re: [UMP] Request for Last Call]

From: Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:41:35 -0700
To: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I have been studying CORS ISSUE-90
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/90>, so as to bring UMP
into line with this part of CORS. I can't find any pattern or
rationale to the selection of headers on the whitelist versus those
not on the whitelist. Does anyone know where this list came from and
how it was produced?

If I produce a more comprehensive whitelist for UMP will CORS follow my lead?

--Tyler