Re: FormData and BlobBuilder - duplication of functionality?

FormData produces multipart encoded data (with boundaries and such) whereas
BlobBuilder simply concatenates data together. Those are different
functions. Having different ctors for these object types
seems appropriate to me. There's also been talk of either initializing a
<form> with FormData and/or extracting FormData from a <form>. If things
like that come to be, a different object type helps with clarity (at least
to me).

Hmmm... maybe FormData could have a toBlob() method, and an inverse means of
initializing a FormData object with a properly encoded Blob.