Re: [UMP] Subsetting (was: [XHR2] AnonXMLHttpRequest())

On Apr 12, 2010, at 4:00 PM, ext Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Tyler Close wrote:
>>
>> I've added a new section to the wiki page, "UMP as subset of CORS":
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/
>> Comparison_of_CORS_and_UMP#UMP_as_subset_of_CORS
>>

> I do not think the set of subset criteria posted there matches what I
> proposed and what we've been discussing in this thread. Should I put
> some abbreviated form of my proposal in the wiki?

I think that would be useful since you've now stated a subset of your
original properties would be sufficient.

> I am not sure what
> the conventions are for editing this wiki page.

AFAIK, no specific conventions were set for that page so anyone in
the group should feel to modify it (I believe Thomas created the
Security page so he indicate otherwise).

-Art Barstow