Re: [widgets] test suite: br.wgt

Hi Cyril

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Cyril Concolato
<cyril.concolato@enst.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the test suite, the test br.wgt leads to a widget with no valid start
> file. I think this should be considered an invalid widget because a Widget
> UA will not be able to display it, the user may see an icon but nothing
> happening when activating it. WDYT ?

Looking at the test description from the test suite:

"br.wgt (source files)
Tests the UA's ability to ignore subsequent repetitions of the content
element. To pass, the widget start file must treated by the user agent
as an invalid widget. "

So yes, it is required to be treated as invalid?

I checked the config.xml and it seem to be ok? :

<widget xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets">
<name>br</name>
<content/>
<content src="fail.html"/>