Re: [widgets] test suite: br.wgt

Hi,

Le 15/12/2009 18:00, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> Hi Cyril
>
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Cyril Concolato
> <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In the test suite, the test br.wgt leads to a widget with no valid start
>> file. I think this should be considered an invalid widget because a Widget
>> UA will not be able to display it, the user may see an icon but nothing
>> happening when activating it. WDYT ?
>>

> Looking at the test description from the test suite:
>
> "br.wgt (source files)
> Tests the UA's ability to ignore subsequent repetitions of the content
> element. To pass, the widget start file must treated by the user agent
> as an invalid widget. "
My mistake, I must have misread with one of the above or below example... BTW, maybe you can improve the sentence:
"Tests the UA's ability to ignore subsequent repetitions of the content element. To pass, the widget must *be* treated by the user agent as an invalid widget."
remove 'start file' and add 'be'

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato