Re: [public-webapps] Comments on Widget URI (General)

Hi Larry,

On Dec 7, 2009, at 20:03 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> I'll ask the TAG to review your responses at our F2F this week.
> Sorry for the delay.

Has there been any output from the TAG's meeting? I see from the minutes that there is some discussion but it seems to be erroneous in parts ("widget URIs are used in a 'manifest' contained within a widget package"). There seems to be no specific resolution, action, or documented consensus. Are we to expect later input?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/