Re: [widgets] CfC: to publish LC#2 of the WARP spec; deadline 2 December

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 13:53:33 -0500
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>, Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>

On Dec 2, 2009, at 4:38 AM, ext Marcin Hanclik wrote:

> I understood the email from Art [1] that there is a timing relation
> between both.

The decision to publish LC#2 of the WARP spec is independent of the
WARP PAG.

A side effect of publishing LC#2 is a dated and immutable version of
the spec will be created and the PAG *could* use that dated version
*if* it so chooses. The PAG may also decide to use the latest ED but
that has the disadvantage that it can change at any point of time.

-Art Barstow