Re: Renaming WebDatabase and WebSimpleDB

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:40:15 +0900
To: Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com>, "Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Cc: Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
"Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>, 2009-11-30 16:52 -0800:

Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com>, 2009-11-30 17:11 -0800:

> Web-Indexed-Storage

Yeah, if the central trait is indexed sequential access, then
having "Indexed" in the title seems to be a pretty good choice as
far as making the title more precise while still keeping it short
and clear without needing to rely on a specific technology term
(ISAM) that most readers aren't going to know about and probably
don't need to actually know anything about in order to use the API.

Michael(tm) Smith