RE: Proposed additional topic for joint DAP/WebApps Widgets F2F session

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:18:31 -0000
To: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-Webapps@w3.org WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "Robin Berjon" <robin@robineko.com>, "Nick Allott" <nick.allott@omtp.org>
LOL, I wasn't expecting me to do the legwork for you all :-) One example
would be FileSystem in DAP and the File API in webapps. How do these two
fit together? I only saw an email on thoughts/assumptions about this
recently. To the outside observer, it is not easy to see what the
differences are and how this all fits together. We need to have a clear
view (on one sheet of paper) about where these overlaps are and what the
plan is for dealing with them. I was assuming that the chairs are best
placed to do put the starting input in for this.

Thanks,

David.