Re: Multimodal Interaction WG questions for WebApps (especially WebAPI)

Olli,

thanks for pointing this out. The Multimodal WG has looked into whats
available on WebSockets and indeed it seems to be a good candidate to be
used as a transport mechanic for distributed multimodal applications.

-- Ingmar.