New Scripting Coordination List Set Up

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:39:53 -0700
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Hi, Folks-

I've now created the scripting coordination list.

It was suggested that the name "public-scripting" would be too likely to
invite off-topic posts from people with script-authoring questions, so
we struck a compromise between descriptiveness and discoverability
versus length.  Thus, the name of the new coordination list is
<public-script-coord@w3.org>, with a public archive available [1].

Here is the description:
"Discussion on the topics of scripting interface design, Web IDL, and
coordination between W3C Working Groups, ECMA TC-39, and other
interested parties. This list is not a forum for script authoring."

To subscribe, simply send an email to
<public-script-coord-request@w3.org> with "subscribe" in the subject
line [2].  You will have to respond to an email granting permission to
archive your emails [3] before your first message is posted to the list.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/aa/

Regards-