Re: ECMA TC 39 / W3C HTML and WebApps WG coordination

On Sep 24, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Any TC39 members whose employers can't join could perhaps become Invited
> Experts to the W3C Web Applications Working Group, if that facilitates
> review.

Unfortunately, no.  See #2 and #3 below:

  http://www.w3.org/2004/08/invexp.html

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Are invited experts time-bound in some way? We learned in Ecma that experts
> were to be invited to one meeting only.

In general, no.  There is a time limit mentioned in #4 above, but that
is just for exceptional circumstances, ones that are not likely to
apply in this situation.

- Sam Ruby