RE: [selectors-api] Summary of Feature Requests for v2

Yes, the base for event delegation is certainly something
like that. I just wanted to make clear that the main reason
for adding this functionality (IMO) is event delegation.
I'll let event delegation library creators chime in on the
details on what is needed for making really efficient
behavioural/delegation implementations, and judge the merits
of various optimizations. There has f ex already been mention
of caching "parsed" selectors.

Best regards
Mike