Re: [A&E] Last Call comments (2): discovery & localization

Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2009, at 20:08 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
>>> 5.1
>>>
>>> Localization
>>>
>>> Shall it be possible for the widget to programmatically discover the
>>> localization path it was loaded from (section 9 of P&C)?
>>
>> Yes, you can check its URI. If the implementation supports the window
>> object, then it possible.
>
> How? window.location will return widget:///foo.html irrespective of
> whether the runtime loaded /foo.html or /locales/fr/foo.html.

Ah, ok. Yes, forgot about that. Well, the best we can do is give the
lang list that the UA is using? Ideas? is this really important? I can
see it being useful to know where stuff is being loaded from instead of
having to guess where a resource was loaded from.