Re: [widgets] Comments on Section 5 of the 18-Aug-2009 LCWD of A&E spec

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:40:14 -0400
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Hi Marcos,

On Sep 21, 2009, at 2:08 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:

> For the sake of the DoC, can you please acknowledge that the comments
> below have been addressed and your are satisfied with the way the WG
> addressed your comments.

Based on the exchanges we had regarding the 3 sets of comments I
submitted ([1][2][3]) against the 18-Aug-2009 LCWD of the Widgets A&E
spec, I am satisfied with the way those comments were addressed.

Note that since we agreed to publish a new LCWD of that spec, I don't
think it is necessary for the WG to complete a DoC doc for the 18-Aug

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JulSep/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JulSep/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JulSep/