Re: [widgets] Comments on Section 5 of the 18-Aug-2009 LCWD of A&E spec

2009/9/21 Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>:
> Hi Marcos,
>
> On Sep 21, 2009, at 2:08 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> For the sake of the DoC, can you please acknowledge that the comments
>> below have been addressed and your are satisfied with the way the WG
>> addressed your comments.
>
> Based on the exchanges we had regarding the 3 sets of comments I submitted ([1][2][3]) against the 18-Aug-2009 LCWD of the Widgets A&E spec, I am satisfied with the way those comments were addressed.
>
> Note that since we agreed to publish a new LCWD of that spec, I don't think it is necessary for the WG to complete a DoC doc for the 18-Aug version.

Ok, but I am going to going to gather responses regardless because the
Process requires us to prove wide review. With P&C we were fortunate
to get wide review on the second LC, but I fear that we won't get a
lot of comments in the second LC of the Widget Interface spec.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres