Re: [A&E] LC deadline: request to prolong LC period

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:49:08 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, ext Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
All,

On Sep 15, 2009, at 5:35 PM, ext Marcin Hanclik wrote:

> Herewith I would like to ask for extending the LC period for A&E
> LCWD by 1 week.
> I have just provided some comments and have a feeling that I could
> provide more, specifically related to ViewModes and WebStorage.

As with all of WebApps' specs, regardless of their "maturity
level" [1], comments are welcome at any time.

Regarding the 18-Aug-2009, Widgets A&E LCWD -> to address the
substantive comments already submitted, the next publication will be
another Working Draft (possibly a LCWD); that document is not yet
ready to advance to Candidate. Consequently, everyone can and should
continue to submit comments about the A&E spec (nka Widget Interface
[2]) but this LCWD's comment period will not be extended.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#maturity-levels
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/