[A&E] LC deadline: request to prolong LC period

From: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:35:10 +0200
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

Herewith I would like to ask for extending the LC period for A&E LCWD by 1 week.
I have just provided some comments and have a feeling that I could provide more, specifically related to ViewModes and WebStorage.

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646
E-Mail: marcin.hanclik@access-company.com

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5 | D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.