Re: Web Notifications, do we need a new spec?

Hi Marcos,

I'm doing the implementation for Chromium so I'm pretty familiar with
notifications.  Although I'm fairly new to the process, I would be happy to
volunteer to help, since I would definitely like to see a new notifications
spec come together.

 -John