[widgets] removing onmodechange and viewMode from A&E

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:32:13 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I think we should remove onmodechange and viewMode from the A&E spec
and move them to the View modes spec (View Modes defines
ModeChangeEvent already!). Those attributes are currently
underspecified in A&E and can't be properly specified till we have a
View Modes spec anyway.

If we move them, we can add them as supplemental to the Widget object:

[Supplemental] interface Widget {
    readonly attribute DOMString                  viewMode;
                   attribute ModeChangeListener onmodechange;
};

Moving them will allow A&E to be finished more quickly.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres