Re: [widgets] Draft Agenda for 2 July 2009 Voice Conference

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:33:11 +0200
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Regretively, I did not get time to draw up the list of todo's today
for P&C. I will have it ready for the teleconf and can provide a quick
summary during the call. Good news is that well over half the feedback
has been responded to and the DoC is mostly up-to-date.

Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au