Re: [widgets] Draft Agenda for 2 July 2009 Voice Conference

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:29:46 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
2009/7/1 Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>:
> b. Dig Sig testing - call for inputs for testable assertion list

Yesterday I was dabbling with openssl and xmlsec1:
http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2009/008686.html

Still trying to come up with a helloworld example where I (the author)
sign with a private key and verify the widget using a self-signed
certificate. I'll get onto all the chaining distributor stuff  once I
can figure out the basics I hope.

I'll try join the call. Kind regards,