[widget-digsig] Editorial update of Widget Signature

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:45:22 -0400
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ext Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
I have completed the following editorial update of Widget Signature [1]:

1. Added proposed change to 7.1

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/0827.html

also added minor change in response to review comment from Mark:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/0853.html

2. Added editorial note to section 6, algorithms

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/0851.html

with some editorial tweaks (expanding acronyms etc)

3. Added new section 9, "Draft update to XML SIgnature Properties"

This section records new sections in the current XML Signature
Properties editors draft that are not reflected in the First Public
Working draft of that document. They are included here so reviewers
can see the referenced material. The section includes an editors note
explaining the status of the section.

The WG agreed earlier that we would add this material.

4. Changed "Security Policy" to lowercase as appropriate.

This should complete all my editorial actions before publication.
Please review and  let me know of any corrections or noted omissions.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/