Re: [widgets] Comments on Widget Signature update (was RE: Widget Signature update)

The latest draft includes the revised text from Thomas.

Marcos, are you suggesting we add something more? It sounds like what
you are saying here, is that it should be a valid widget file. Isn't
that part of P&C checking? I'm not sure what it means to check that
the paths are "as secure as possible."

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia