Re: [XHR2] Upload events flag

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:03:50 +0100
To: "Alexey Proskuryakov" <ap@webkit.org>, public-webapps@w3.org
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:49:15 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:28:51 +0100, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
> wrote:
>> If the current text accurately describes how this flag is supposed to
>> work, I'd suggest an editorial change that will remove it, and say want
>> to pass to CORS directly.

I explained on IRC that the reason for the flag was to prevent things
happening between returning from send() and initiating the request. Now
how exactly the event loop works for XMLHttpRequest isn't detailed yet,
but I do think that nothing should be able to happen there.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/