Re: ISSUE-83 (digsig should not be read at runtime): Instantiated widget should not be able to read digital signature [Widgets]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:36:41 -0500
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Mark Priestley <Mark.Priestley@vodafone.com>
Mark - during the March 5 widgets voice conference we discussed this
issue that you raised [1]. Marcos created this issue from the
following e-mail thread:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/
0521.html>

A couple of the people on the call asked for some more information,
in particular the specific threat scenario.

We would appreciate it if you would please elaborate on your concern.

-Regards, Art Barstow