Updated Widgets 1.0 Signature editors draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:03:07 -0500
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the Widgets 1.0 Signature editors draft [1] as follows:

1) Added new section "Locating and Processing Widget Signatures" as
noted on today's call.

This section contains material that was formerly in the Packaging and
Configuration Specification.

2) Updated the definitions section

3) Updated the references to reference the current XML Security First
Public Working Drafts and more recent Widgets drafts.

4) Revised processing rules section to have common constraints for
both signing and validation, rewrote some of the text, updated
language related to signature failure.

5) Changed code style to brown and fixed various other editorial nits.

There is currently some new text regarding distributor file naming
from today's call, but this will probably change as we are discussing
this on the list (I sent a proposed revision to the list)

Still to do are possible changes related to Thomas's comments re ID
reference language and additional properties.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/