[Widgets] Opera's position on Elliptic Curve and x509v3

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:24:50 +0100
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "ext Priestley, Mark, VF-Group" <Mark.Priestley@vodafone.com>
Cc: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>
At the F2F, I agreed to ascertain Opera's position on adding elliptic
curve support and restricting x509 to version 3.

Wrt Eliptic Curve, Opera would prefer _not_ to have elliptic curve
support for version 1 of Widgets Dig Sig, but would possibly like to
see its inclusion in future version of the spec.

Wrt restricting to x509 to version 3, we are ok with this.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres