Re: Widget API Set/GetPreferences vs. HTML5 Key/Value Pairs Storage

Hi Ivan,

I wasn't rejecting HTML5 Storage at all, in fact you can see in para 3
I suggested a way of offering the HTML 5 Storage API  to widgets in a
way that is far less "close" to final implementation than requiring
the use of the localStorage implementation of the HTML 5 Storage
Interface.

On 11 Feb 2009, at 10:53, <ivan.demarino@orange-ftgroup.com> <ivan.demarino@orange-ftgroup.com