Re: Seeking implementation status of XBL2

Robin Berjon wrote:
> Oh, I fully agree with that, the point is not to water down the
> interoperability requirements. I simply want to make sure that JS-based
> implementations are counted as "real" as there often is a misperception
> that they are somehow just hacks.

I think that should be fine as long as there is performance analysis
involved.  I've seen a number of JS-based implementations of things that
had performance problems that would be considered unacceptable in a
rendering engine, but as long as those are problems of the
implementation itself and not of the spec that shouldn't be an issue.

-Boris