CfC to publish Errata for Element Traversal Recommendation; deadline February 2

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:07:08 -0500
Cc: ext Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas@ca.ibm.com>
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>

WebApps WG Members - this is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish
the Element Traversal errata as proposed by Cameron:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/
0168.html>

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is Feb 2.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: